*Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and contain one number.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PLEASE READ
RELEASE OF LIABILITY, WAIVER OF CLAIMS AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT
THE RIG SPORT CENTER LLC (RIG CROSSFIT), Commercial Registration No. 1125759, and their owners, volunteers, directors, officers, employees, trainers, instructors, agents, officials, independent contractors, servants, representatives, successors and assigns are not responsible for any death, injury, loss, or damage of any kind suffered by any person while using RIG CROSSFIT facilities, participating in or watching RIG CROSSFIT activities, caused in any manner whatsoever including, but not limited to, the negligence of RIG CROSSFIT.
You are aware that the athletic activities have inherent dangers and risks including but not limited to the potential for serious personal injury or death caused by any RIG CROSSFIT athletic activities or any condition of the facilities or equipment of RIG CROSSFIT, some of which include:
1. Transient light-headedness, fainting, abnormal blood pressure, chest discomfort, muscle cramps, muscle soreness, pain, discomfort, fatigue, nausea, heart failure, exercise induced rhabdomyolysis, and so forth;
2. All manner of injury resulting from slipping or falling, either roped or un-roped, while jumping, skipping, running, walking, lifting, climbing, and impacting against the floor, walls, equipment, other athletes, or any permanent or temporary fixtures or equipment;
3. Abrasion, entanglement, lacerations, bruising, dislocation, and other injuries resulting from activities on or near stands, racks, weight bars, pull-up bars, walls, ropes, cargo nets, medicine balls, and plyo boxes;
4. Injuries resulting from falling athletes or objects such as weights, dumbbells, bars, medicine balls, ropes, and so forth or by any objects dropped by other persons conducting athletic activities or assisting others;
5. Failure of the equipment, racks, stands, bars, attachments, anchors, ropes, harnesses; And, you do hereby further acknowledge and agree:
a. That the athletic activities you participate in require a moderate to high degree of effort, are designed to be high intensity, and are intended to maximally challenge your cardiovascular endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, speed, power, coordination, agility, balance, and accuracy;
b. That you will honestly represent your level of fitness, health, nutrition, use of medication, medical history, and current physical, mental and medical condition to RIG CROSSFIT;
c. That although RIG CROSSFIT takes steps to reduce the risks and increase the safety of all athletic activities, it is not possible for RIG CROSSFIT to make these athletic activities completely safe;
d. That you are personally responsible for preparation prior to athletic activities, your concentration and attention during these athletic activities, and for your post activity rest and recovery;
e. That you will learn and obey the rules and regulations of RIG CROSSFIT, and that you will follow the instructions and directions of RIG CROSSFIT coaches during classes; failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your membership, at the discretion of the management.
f. That you will inform RIG CROSSFIT immediately should you feel any pain, discomfort, fatigue, nausea or other symptoms that you may suffer during and immediately after athletic activities.
g. That you may stop participating at any time and that you may be directed to stop by RIG CROSSFIT should you display noticeable signs of distress.
h. That you consent to receive first aid and medical treatment by the RIG CROSSFIT in the event of an accident, injury of illness during athletic activity.
6. Use of picture(s)/film/likeness: You agree to allow RIG CROSSFIT, its agents, officers, principals, employees and volunteers to use picture(s), film and/or likeness of you for advertising purposes. In the event you choose not to allow the use of the same for said purpose, you agree that you must inform RIG CROSSFIT of this in writing.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
To the fullest extent allowed by law, you agree to forever waive, release from liability and discharge claims against THE RIG SPORT CENTER LLC (RIG CROSSFIT), its employees, directors, owners and its subsidiaries and affiliates from, and agree not to pursue any form of legal action for any, and all liabilities or claims that you and or any of your dependents’ participation in the activities and use of any and all equipment and facilities at RIG CROSSFIT. This release refers to all claim types, including breach of contract fraud, or any other suit and includes losses alleged to be caused by the negligence of RIG CROSSFIT to the fullest extent permitted by the law. You also agree that you are responsible for any and all medical costs, including, but not limited to ambulance, hospital, pharmacy, physiotherapy, psychological, rehabilitation or other medical costs.
You are aware that it is advisable to consult a doctor or physician before undertaking any physical activity. You warrant that you, and/or your dependents do not suffer from any medical condition and/or incapacity which may impair your and/or your dependents ability to use and participate in the activities and services and further, that you, and/or your dependents do not suffer from any heart condition, epilepsy, allergies, skeletal conditions, spinal, history of sport injury or any other medical condition which may result in you and/or your dependents potentially placing yourself and/or your dependents in a position of risk by participating in the activities/services.
By agreeing you hereby declare your legal responsibility for yourself and/or your dependent(s). On behalf of yourself and/or your dependent(s) you agree to all of the above terms stated in this document and agree to indemnify THE RIG SPORT CENTER LLC (RIG CROSSFIT) from any and all litigation that may be brought by or on behalf of the dependent(s). You agree not to bring any litigation against RIG CROSSFIT. You agree to pay any and all legal costs incurred by RIG CROSSFIT in defense of any litigation brought against RIG CROSSFIT.